25 Nov Why Video Is Highly Effective And Why You Need To Be Using It In Real Estate
Imagine having multiple listings with open houses available 24/7.
No, you’re not dreaming! Essentially, the possibilities are endless when it comes to incorporating video into your real estate marketing strategies.
Today, it is undeniably the most effective marketing tool online – accessible anytime and anywhere. Not only do visitors spend far more time on websites that contain video – they actually buy more too. That sounds like a win-win to us.
From Trend to Standard
The real estate industry is ever evolving, and the role you play in assisting buyers and sellers with their transaction, must adapt to the changes in technology to now approach the “online customer”. Video is no longer just a growing trend, it IS the most effective method of marketing yourself, your brand, and your property. Sometimes as we grow within an industry, we can become complacent on our methods – especially if they have been provided us with success in the past.
However, in the last few years, we have seen so many significant changes in the digital world, that if you fail to adapt and learn new techniques, you’re putting yourself at risk for being left behind.
How Video Marketing Drives Business
Diamond View Studios has done a great job putting together a video illustrating the significant impact that video marketing can have on your business.
While this video effectively showcases some very important statistics, here are some more to really think about:
- Online video is the top format for content marketing. – Top Rank
- Video can increase the amount of time visitors spend on a webpage by over 300%.
- YouTube has become the second largest search engine in North America.
- Videos are 53 times more likely than traditional web pages to receive an organic first-page ranking. – Forrestor Research
- Consumers find online video 38% more memorable than ads on traditional TV. – ComScore
- Visitors who view product videos are 85% more likely to buy than visitors who do not. – Internet Retailer
- Video now appears in more than 70% of the top 100 search results listings. – Kissmetrics
Need more convincing? Read this.
We could go on for a really long time… but hopefully we’ve caught you’re attention so far. Don’t wait for the growing industry to pass you by, instead be a proactive learner (which we’re assuming you are if you’re here!) and adopt video into your marketing strategy.
Your curiosity won’t kill you, give us a call or send us an e-mail and we’ll be happy to feed it. Or if you’d like to view some of our collection, click here.